French Pink Clay Konjac Sponge
French Clay is known for its 100% natural material and minerals. One of the most remarkable characteristics of illite is the ability to act according to the need of each person's skin.
The KONJAC French pink Clay sponge will:
- not kill healthy tissue or beneficial bacteria
- Deep cleanses your skin: removes dead skin cells, absorbs impurities, excess sebum & oils to keep the skin smooth, fresh and radiant
- Will help to maintain the elasticity and firmness of mature skin
This sponge will leave your skin soft, radiant and fresh.
HOW TO USE
- Before use, soak your dry NUDE konjac sponge in warm water until it is saturated and soft.
- Use the sponge and massage your face in a circular motion to release the nutrients and minerals in the sponge.
- You can cleanse your face with or without applying soap or cleansing foam on your sponge.
- Clean your sponge by rinsing it with both hands. Don't wring the sponge as you might damage the fibers.
- Hang your sponge it a well-ventilated area to dry. If your sponge stays wet, it may become bad because it is made of 100% natural vegetable fiber
WHAT IT IS MADE OF
The Sponge is 100% natural Konjac vegetable fiber.
Added French Pink Clay
Biodegradable • 100% cruelty-free • Free of impurities
Free of Pollutants • Free of additives • Free of coloring
NUDE konjac sponges don’t mind getting cold. 🥶 For long-lasting use, we recommend you place the sponge in the refrigerator. When the sponge becomes puffy or the surface starts to crack, it is time to replace it. Usually, the sponge will last for 2 to 3 months